Friday, July 11, 2014

LAMDA Update

After somewhat impatiently awaiting my update from LAMDA in regards to my place on the wait list, I finally caved and emailed them yesterday. They responded today saying that they had sent me an email last week (which I obviously never received for some reason).

It's barely an update at all, but at least it confirms that my application isn't lost in that little crack between the desk and the wall, or something.


Also hilariously & confusingly attached to the letter was a confusing explanation of Drama UK's policies that began with "With reference to the attached offer of a place at: LAMDA - 2014 intake." Even though I actually haven't gotten an offer.

Merp merp.

1 comment:

  1. A friend of mine just got offered a place after being shortlisted.She was told that we would all hear the final decision in mid-late August. She had to do her final round audition twice which maybe why she heard back before the rest... I HOPE!!! That's the only update I know on the situation.. :'(

    ReplyDelete