Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Stats

On February 26th, I heard back from George Washington University via email in regards to my application for their classical acting program -- I didn't get in. I was a little bummed, mostly because I knew that I could have done better at my initial callback, but I also knew that I hadn't done well and therefore my hopes were not that high. But, a rejection is a rejection, and it always hurts a bit.

So, going into my callback weekend for ACT, these were my stats so far:

Guildhall: final recall audition, two days between May 18th - 23rd.
Bristol Old Vic: shortlisted, will hear final decision in early May.
RCS: accepted!
LAMDA: no response yet.
Juilliard: no end of the day callback, rejected.
Yale: no end of the day callback, rejected.
TISCH: no end of the day callback, rejected.
ACA: end of the day callback but ultimately rejected.
ACT: final callback weekend, March 1st - 3rd. 
Old Globe: no response yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment